The WOW! Workplace
by Mike Byam
How to build an employee recognition culture that engages
your people and produces big results for your organization.
Imagine a workplace where people arrive each day eager to contribute to the success of a
shared mission. Imagine productive teams, in which members are valued for their unique skills
and abilities. Imagine workers who are eager to go above and beyond to serve their customers.
Imagine what a company could accomplish with this kind of culture.
Imagine this is your company.
Here's a tool that provides practical, real-world ways managers can change the workplace
culture and effectively use employee recognition to engage people, improve communications
and retain quality employees.
Researched and written by the managing partner of one of North America’s most respected
and established employee recognition firms, The WOW! Workplace shows you how to put
together a powerhouse recognition culture that will:
- help you retain your skilled employees
- inspire team loyalty and cooperation throughout your organization
- boost productivity and quality
- enhance employee creativity and pride in customer service
- appropriately recognize workers from all generations, including Gen-Y
- ultimately, engage your workforce and align them with the goals and mission of your
In these pages, The Terryberry Company shares its near century of experience in helping
organizations create WOW! Workplaces by honoring, encouraging and inspiring their
Step by step, The WOW! Workplace will show you how to build a nimble, vitally responsive
recognition culture with the power to improve your organization from the inside out...starting
today. Contact us for information about volume discounts.